SPANISH OSHA 10-hour Construction Training Course
The SPANISH OSHA 10 Hour Construction Training Course is designed to provide workers with a basic awareness of job-related safety and health hazards found on many construction sites; students will learn how to recognize, prevent and avoid these hazards.
Students will also get an overview of how the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) operates including information on their rights as an employee, employer responsibilities and how to file a complaint
* All course material and instruction will be provided in Spanish. *
Upon completion of this SPANISH OSHA course, successful students will be able to demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of the course material in order to avoid, prevent and/or address workplace hazards as well as a basic knowledge of OSHA.
The SPANISH OSHA 10 Construction Training Course will cover the following mandatory topics:
- Introduction to OSHA (Occupational Safety and Health Administration)
- OSHA focus-four hazards: fall protection, electrical, struck by, caught in/between
- Personal protective and lifesaving equipment
- Health hazards in construction including hazard communication
- Elective topics include:
- Materials handling, storage, use and disposal
- Hand tools and power tools
- Cranes, derricks, hoists, elevators and conveyors
- Stairways and ladders
Course attendees will be required to be proficient in Spanish. To successfully complete this SPANISH OSHA health and safety training, students will be required to complete a test and portfolio of class work. On successful completion of this OSHA course, students will receive an OSHA 10 wallet card and certificate.
SPANISH OSHA 30 Hour Construction Training Course
Who Should Attend
The SPANISH OSHA 10 training course is intended for anyone who speaks Spanish and is involved in construction, including entry level workers, safety managers, project supervisors and foremen.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969