SPANISH NYC SST 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User & Refresher Training Course
This SPANISH 4 hour Supported Scaffold User & Refresher course is a requirement for any individual who wishes to work on or use a supported scaffold in NYC. This site safety training course will cover basic elements and introduce students to the nature of supported scaffold hazards. During this SST course emphasis is placed on the role of the scaffold user in accident prevention, which includes scaffold inspections, fall protection, recognizing hazards, and responding to emergencies.
This training course can be applied towards the required SST training hours.
Candidates are required to renew this certification every 4 years if they wish to continue working or using scaffolds withing NYC.
All course material and instruction will be provided in Spanish.
Upon successful completion of this SPANISH safety training course candidates will be able to:
- Outline New York City Building Code supported scaffold safety requirements
- Identify the most common supported scaffold safety hazards and how to protect themselves
- List supported scaffold types and major components
- Inspect supported scaffolds in accordance with federal and local safety regulations
The SPANISH 4 Hour Supported Scaffold User & Refresher training course will cover the following topics:
- Introduction to Supported Scaffolds
- Review of Supported Scaffold Accidents
- Overview of OSHA 1926 Subpart “L”: Scaffolds
- Overview of NYC Dept. of Buildings & Construction Codes
- General Principals of Fall Protection
- Personal Protective Equipment & Fall Arrest Systems
- Supported Scaffold Hardware, Inspection & Use
- Emergency Situations & Preparedness Procedures
Attendees will be required to be proficient in Spanish. All course material, instruction and testing will be provided in Spanish. Attendees will be required to attend full learning hours and achieve a pass rate of at least 70% on the written assessment. Upon successful completion candidates will be issued with a certificate of completion and wallet card. Please note certification will take between 5 – 10 business days to be issued.
Who Should Attend
Anyone Spanish Speaking who wishes to work on or use supported scaffold within NYC.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969