NYC 8 Hour Site Safety Training Site Safety Coordinator
This 8-Hour Site Safety Coordinator Training course has been designed to meet the requirement for achieving the NYC DOB Site Safety Superintendent or Site Safety Coordinator license. This health and safety training course covers Chapter 33 and the rules of New York City related to site safety.
During this safety course, students will learn the roles and responsibilities of the Site Safety Coordinator including how to protect employees and the public during construction and demolition within New York City.
This 8-Hour Site Safety Coordinator Training Course will cover the following material:
- Differentiate between OSHA Standard and New York City DOB Chapter 33 regulations
- Determine job safety protocols during construction and demolition operations in NYC
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of a NYC Dob licensed Site Safety Coordinator
- Site safety plan requirements
- Analyze jobsite safety violations and emergency situations
Attendees will be required to attend full learning hours and achieve a pass rate of at least 70% on the written assessment.
Who Should Attend
Licensed Engineers, Registered Architects, or a candidate with 5 years of construction supervision and safety experience including 3 years supervising major buildings.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969