NCCCO Signalperson Course Bundle (Includes All Exams)
The NCCCO Signalperson Course Bundle gives the beginner and trainee signalperson necessary skills and knowledge to pass the written and practical exams at the end of the training.
Students will gain the skills needed to confidently communicate with crane operators in the field, become familiar with crane limitations that are impacted by crane movement and also learn the responsibilities for suspended personnel platforms. Providing correct signals and communication with crane operators is critical in the prevention of crane accidents.
Students who successfully complete this NCCCO course will be confident in their preparation for the NCCCO Signalperson exams.
* Please Note – Written and Practical exams ARE included in the cost *
To upgrade a students existing knowledge and skill levels of basic and trainee signalpersons.
The NCCCO Certified Signalperson training includes:
- Industry regulations and standards
- Hand signals
- Voice signals
- Crane types
- Responsibilities of a signalperson
- Hazards and how to avoid them
Learning is through a combination of classroom exercises, hands-on practice and crane signal review. Coursework includes mobile, overhead and tower crane hand and voice communication.
The NCCCO Certified Signalperson written and practical exams must be taken and successfully passed to receive certification.
- The written test consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have 60 minutes to complete.
- During the practical exam, candidates need to demonstrate proficiency in giving both hand signals and voice commands. The practical exam also assesses the candidate’s understanding of crane dynamics and crane operations as specified in OSHA 29 CFR 1926.1428.
Certificates are valid for a 5 year period; however this may vary if additional NCCCO qualifications are added to a student’s card.
NCCCO Rigger Level 1 and/or NCCCO Rigger Level 2
Who Should Attend
Personnel who have a basic or trainee knowledge and skill level of a signalperson and wish to upgrade this.
Trainees MUST meet the below pre-requisites:
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Comply with CCO’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Comply with the NCCCO Code of Ethics
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969