NCCCO Rigger Level 1 & 2 Course Bundle (Includes All Exams)
The NCCCO Rigger Level 1 & 2 Course Bundle is a program that prepares students to perform a variety of rigging activities ranging from basic load management up to the selection of rigging components and processes. After successful completion of the NCCCO Rigger Certification prep courses, the written and practical exams will be held at the end of training.
Throughout this NCCCO course, students will utilize various methods, including the use of hitch application, calculating off-set centers of gravity, and weight distribution. Additionally, trainees will learn methods of determining sling tension and the rotation of suspended loads.
* Please Note – Written and Practical exams ARE included in the cost *
The NCCCO Rigging Level 1 & 2 training is a 5-day program that will consist of classroom and hands-on practical exercises designed to confidently prepare students for both the understanding and ability to identify basic knots, hitch configurations, load angle factors, rigging capacities, load dynamics, and recognize associated hazards.
This NCCCO Certified Rigger Level 1 & Level 2 Course Bundle includes how to:
- Check rigging before use
- Attach rigging
- Basic knowledge of hitch configurations, capacities, and knots
- Recognize hazards and know how to avoid them
- Signal operations
- Understand how to use rigging equipment and basic hitches
- Assess load weight, determine the center of gravity, and decide on lift points before selecting rigging
- Inspect rigging and lift points before use
- Secure rigging with confidence
- Use hitch configurations and load angle factors, rigging capacities, and load integrity
- Understand load dynamics
- Understand hazards and how to avoid them
Learning is achieved through a combination of classroom exercises and hands-on practice.
The NCCCO Certified Rigger Level 1 & Level 2 written and practical exams must be taken and successfully passed to receive certification.
- The Level 1 written test consists of 60 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have 60 minutes to complete.
- During the Level 1 practical exam, candidates are required to demonstrate basic rigging competency.
- The Level 2 written test consists of 40 multiple-choice questions. Candidates have 60 minutes to complete.
- During the Level 2 practical exam candidates are required to demonstrate their competency in rigging a load for a level lift and for rotating a load.
Certificates are valid for a 5-year period; however, this may vary if additional NCCCO qualifications are added to a student’s card.
Who Should Attend
Personnel who currently work in or are planning to be involved in basic rigging operations who wish to progress and receive an NCCCO Rigger Level 1 & 2 certification.
Trainees must meet the below pre-requisites:
- Minimum age 18 years old
- Comply with CCO’s Substance Abuse Policy
- Comply with the NCCCO Code of Ethics
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969