Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer Course (Crane Institute of America)
The Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer Course will aim to develop the trainer’s skills and provide them with the knowledge and tools necessary to create and deliver a productive lesson.
Equipment covered during the class will inlcude:
- Telescoping Boom Cranes
- Lattice Boom Cranes
- Boom Truck Cranes
- Industrial Cranes
- Articulating Boom Cranes
- Digger Derrick Cranes
- Service/Mechanic Truck Cranes
* Please ensure you read the course outline for your chosen date & location before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
Students will take part in various exercises and activities designed to give them the skills required to train personnel on a Mobile Crane Operator safety program.
This 5 day Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer course will cover the following:
- OSHA & ASME crane standards
- Causes & results of crane accidents
- Types of mobile cranes, components & terminology
- Interpreting load charts correctly
- Pre-operational inspection
- Crane setup and recognizing site hazards
- Safe operating practices & procedures
- Operator responsibilities
- Pick & carry operations
- Safety procedures for boom and jib assembly & disassembly
- Safety procedures for working cranes near power lines
- Hand & voice signals
- Hoisting personnel
- Basic rigging procedures
Candidates will be required to complete a written test at the end of the course.
Who Should Attend
Previously qualified trainers who require a thorough understanding of the subject(s) for delivery and presentation purposes.
Applicants should be in-house personnel who are currently or previously qualified trainers.
* Please read the course outline before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969