Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer Course (All Purpose Crane Training)
The Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer Course will aim to develop the trainer’s skills and provide them with the knowledge and tools necessary to create and deliver a productive lesson.
This train the trainer class will provide instruction on suggested teaching methods while providing students with the information necessary on how to develop their presentation skills and deliver the course in an interactive and informative way.
Anyone wishing to take this course will benefit from previously completing the Mobile Crane Operator training Course.
* Please ensure you read the course outline for your chosen date & location before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
At the end of the training, successful students will be able to confidently demonstrate the necessary skills to deliver mobile crane operator training.
This 4 day Mobile Crane Operator Train the Trainer course will cover the following:
- Crane Types & Configurations
- How to Read & Apply OSHA & ASME Standards
- Operator Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Load Chart Interpretation
- Safe Operating Practices
- Factors Affecting Lifting Capabilities
- Recognizing Site Hazards
- Record Keeping Requirements
- Trainer Qualifications
- Training Course Development
- Preparation Goals
- Training Techniques
- Step-by-Step Process of Conducting Program
Students will be required to take part in classroom discussions and successfully complete a practical evaluation at the end of the course.
Who Should Attend
Competent operators, supervisors or managers who plan to deliver Mobile Crane Operator training classes.
Applicants should be in-house personnel or current/previously qualified trainers who wish to deliver mobile crane operator training.
* Please read the course outline before placing your booking. These can vary for each training center. *
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969