HAZWOPER 8 Hour Annual Refresher
The HAZWOPER 8 Hour Refresher Training Course is an annual course designed for those who have previously completed the HAZWOPER 24 Hour or HAZWOPER 40 Hour Training course.
Workers who come in contact with hazardous materials are required to complete OSHA’s Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response (HAZWOPER) 8 Hour Refresher Course on an annual basis.
This HAZWOPER refresher training will ensure workers are up to date with any new regulations, equipment and safety procedures in relation to working with and clearing up hazardous materials at controlled and uncontrolled sites.
At the end of this health and safety training course, successful students will be up to date with any new regulations and procedures.
The HAZWOPER 8 Hour Refresher Training Course includes:
- Awareness of new updates relating to hazardous waste and how to safely work around it
- Managing safety and health in the workplace
- Understanding regulations including new regulations
- Recognizing types of hazards including confined spaces, falls, electrocution
- Recognizing site emergencies
- Preparing response plans and procedures
- Decontaminating equipment and procedures
- Using the correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
This course includes hands-on training, learning from real-life scenarios and practical exercises.
On successful completion of this safety course, students will be re-issued with an OSHA certificate.
Who Should Attend
Students who have completed the HAZWOPER 40 Hour, 24 Hour or 8 Hour Renewal HAZWOPER training course who require re-certification.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969