Aerial Work Platform/MEWP Train the Trainer Course (North American Crane Bureau)
The Aerial Work Platform/MEWP Train the Trainer Course is designed to teach participants how to safely and effectively provide MEWP operator training. This train the trainer class will provide instruction on suggested teaching methods while providing the information necessary to instruct trainees on the safe and effective use of MEWPs.
Students will learn the latest training principles necessary to help their students successfully complete the class, develop their presentation skills and find out how to deliver the course in an interactive and informative way.
Anyone wishing to take this course will benefit from previously completing the MEWP Operator training Course.
* Please ensure you read the course outline for your chosen date & location before placing your booking. These can vary for each training centre. *
At the end of the training, successful students will be able to confidently demonstrate the necessary skills to deliver aerial work platform/MEWP training.
The Aerial Work Platform/MEWP Train the Trainer Course will cover the following topics:
- Learning principles
- Presentation skills
- Course curriculum
- Regulations and Standards
- Conducting risk assessments
- Equipment selection
- Pre-operation inspection
- Safe operational practices
- Conducting practical evaluations
Candidates will be assigned the task of specific research, development, and the presentation of materials during this course.
Who Should Attend
In-house personnel who are current or previous trainers and plan to deliver Aerial Work Platform/MEWP operator training classes to MEWP operator candidates.
Delegates will be required to meet the below pre-requisites:
- Applicants should be in-house personnel who are currently or previously qualified trainers.
- Students will benefit from previously completing the MEWP Operator training Course.
* Please read the course outline before placing your booking. These can vary for each training centre.
Don't see what you are looking for? Please give us a call at 480-779-9969